vendredi 19 novembre 2010

Ecuador: where food got personality!



Celebrating Christmas in Ecuador
Yes, the Flag is Ecuadorian flag not Colombian, it been celebrated in Ecuador and Los Mestizos use the 3 colored flag anyways. It is great how imaginative they are ..."Piggy for president"!

By the way the Ecuadorian president was planning to immigrate to mars...his trip failed and he suffered an serious eyes burning due to the extraterrestrial atmosphere....


"Yes, I, El Presidente, no immigrate Nueva York...
I, El Presidente go Mars....Yes I can has go !


Apparently...wasn't as easy as to get shipped to Nueva York ,
El Presidente thought Mars was over seas in the vertical way...


They told me to use "mask a gas" to breath like in Apollo 13

He no can go mars with "mask a gas"!!!!


No, I no take you to Uranus, Go to Nueva York!!!


Enhanced by Zemanta

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire